Individual tuition from UniAdmissions gives you the ultimate level of support in preparing for your medical school interviews. With individual tuition you get one-on-one teaching tailored to you to give maximum improvement. In addition to the complete flexibility, another significant advantage is amount of time you spend practicing – because there are no other students, you get much more opportunity to rehearse your own answers, building your confidence and fluency in responding to the questions ready for when your real interview comes around.
Key Features of UniAdmissions Private Tuition
The individual tuition includes 5 key features, they are as follows:
Personal Exercises: Personal exercises are designed to target your weaknesses and prepare you for your medical or dental interview. This could include anything – the most popular exercises include – situational questions, dealing with questions on your commitment to medicine or dentistry, the 4 principles of ethics and how to apply them, etc. This is a very valuable feature because it allows the tutor identify weak points and help you improve them along the way to your interview.
Preparation Guidance: The sessions themselves are only part of the preparation, with your own independent work acting to consolidate and enhance your knowledge. The advantage of having prolonged contact with your interview tutor is they can carefully guide your preparation. By suggesting reading material, setting exercises and key areas to improve on, they ensure you get the most return out of your independent time investment as well as the sessions.
Mock Interviews: Another great thing about UniAdmissions individual tuition is the flexibility they offer with mock interviews – you can have as many as you want within the sessions until you feel fully prepared and ready for the real thing. The best part is you can choose to focus on specific areas. For instance, you could do only an ethical round if you find that hard, and repeat the experience until you’re feeling confident. The mock interviews typically cover common interview questions, commitment, ethics and current affairs. The tutors usually adapt the mock interviews to ensure you are targeting your weak points and getting the most out of your preparation.
Unlimited Tutor Support: Feel free to contact your tutor outside the session, so if you have any questions or need advice you can ask straightaway instead of waiting for the next session. The average response time is 24 hours, and they guarantee you’ll hear back within 48 hours.
Free Interview Book: Also included with the course is one of the best selling medical books on Amazon, The Ultimate Medical School Interview Guide by Rohan Agarwal & David Salt, the eBook includes first-hand advice from expert tutors and over 150 past interview questions.
Reviews & Testimonials
- This tuition has hundreds of success stories from applicants
- 82% of students who booked were given offers
- Over 100 specialist medical tutors, so a suitable match is guaranteed
- Offered to both medical and dental applicants (as well as Oxbridge applicants)
- Flexibility – the tutorials can be done via Skype or in person
- Adaptability – the tutors are willing to book sessions around your schedule
- Accessibility – you can get in touch at any time with questions, they’ll get back to you within hours
- Personal & Research Exercises – exercises to help identify weakness and improve knowledge and interview skills
- Ongoing support until interview day (response rate within 48 hours)
- Free Medical Interview eBook
- In person sessions are only offered in London. However, the company does offer Skype sessions which have proven to be just as effective.
- Since they are 1-to-1 tutorials, you won’t have the option of an MMI circuit. However, MMI strategy is covered in detail and tutors cover topics you can expect in each station and will work you through scenarios.
The UniAdmissions Private Tuition starts at £795 for 10 hours of tuition via Skype (can book up to 100 hours).You can claim an EXTRA 1 HOUR FREE with coupon UKCATBLOG+1 at Checkout. See table below for prices:
|Skype||In person (London Only)|
|10 hrs – £795||10 hrs – £875|
|20 hrs – £1,495||20 hrs – £1,695|
|30 hrs – £2,195||30 hrs – £2,495|
UniAdmissions offer up to a 100-hour tutorial package for those wanting a full crash course, although their most popular option is 20 hours. Once you’ve completed your selected package, you can choose to book additional hours with your tutor, or alternatively stay in contact with as many questions as you have at no extra charge.
This individual tuition offered by UniAdmissions is the ultimate level of support to take your performance to the next level. The programme ensures you are in the best position possible to take on your interview by targeting your weakness from the first session onwards. Additional features such as ongoing support and free guide stands their tutorials out, making it a worthwhile investment.