The 30-day BMAT challenge incorporates the core principles and preparation plan from high scoring candidates that took the BMAT . It’s a great way to stay motivated and study more effectively for the BMAT without putting too much pressure on yourself.If you’ve already picked up a copy of the BMAT Study Plan, thank you!
If you would like to work at your own pace, click here to pick up a copy of the BMAT Study Plan to get all the daily exercises at once. The book also includes additional tips and advice from high scoring candidates that took the exam.
What to Expect…
- Daily and effective exercises over 30 days
- No more than 2-4 hours of work required per day
- Additional tips and advice provided everyday
- Recommended readings, resources and tools to boost preparation
What You Will Need…
- A notepad
- Official BMAT past papers
- Official BMAT Assumed Knowledge Guide
- Official BMAT specification
- Any BMAT Practice book with sufficient questions ( See recommendations)
Challenge length: 30 days
Includes day-to-day exercises, tips and advice from high scoring candidates that took the exam