Don’t look at the UKCAT as just another admission exam, for anyone aspiring to do medicine or dentistry, it is a really big deal that can make or break your application, so you must pass with flying colours to give yourself a good chance of getting into medical or dental school. Taking the test with no strategy or plan will likely result in you achieving a low score, and the last thing you want is to say goodbye to your medical or dental career dream!
10 Things You Need To Ask Yourself Before The UKCAT
You need to set yourself a goal and have a plan on how you are going to tackle each section of the exam. Here are 10 questions you need to ask yourself before your live test.
- What is the minimum score I need?
- Which 4 Universities will I apply to if I achieve my target score?
- Which 4 Universities will I apply to if I don’t hit my target?
- What are my weakest subtests?
- What strategy and exam techniques can I adopt to improve my weakness?
- How am I going to save time in VR subtest?
- What strategy am I going to use in QR?
- What approach am I going to use in Abstract Reasoning?
- What approach am I going to use in Decision Making?
- How am I going to prepare for Situational Judgement?
Asking yourself these 10 questions are important, it’ll help you set your own exam strategy. You can download a copy of my study plan and revision strategy ebook on Payhip for £2.99. All 10 questions are covered in my ebook, save yourself time and money, set your own study plan using the techniques I adopted to prepare for the UKCAT and achieve a score in the 90th percentile. Buy Now. Get a Further 20% Off with Discount Code ‘UKCAT20’ Valid until 1st July.